Our client is a well established Wealth management practice, who prides themselves in delivering rich and rewarding experiences in offering bespoke advice and solutions for their client's. An excellent opportunity has arisen as a result of company growth for an ambitious Senior Administrator to join their highly successful team.
As a Senior Administrator you will be responsible for all new business processing ensuring that partners are fully prepared for meetings. You will also work in conjunction with the Paraplanners; whilst assisting with the compilation of client quarterly reports. Daily duties will be varied and will consist of;
- Key in client data for illustrations
- Prepare letters of authority for client policy information
- Contact Life Offices to chase up letters of authority
- Scan documents to electronic filing system Invu (training will be given)
- Complete quarterly pension and investment reviews on Platforms
- Using FE Analytics chart fund performance (training will be given by FE)
- Answer telephone within three rings and deal with client queries
- Record all messages on message pad, and then type and save to client file
- Check Policy Documentation and send to client
- Meet and greet clients attending in-house meetings
- Input data into Selecta Pension Software (training will be given)
- Obtain annuity, life quotations using the Exchange and Iris (training will be given)
- Obtaining client valuations
- Prepare Key Risk Indicators
The ideal candidate will come from an IFA background, and will be fully conversation with a number of Provider Platforms ideally Standard Life & AVIVA.
Our client offers fantastic development to progress and second to none in-house training. They support training and exams and prides themselves on developing staff and assisting with furthering their careers.
For further information please contact one of our specialist consultants quoting REF: NJR6486