Are you an experienced senior administrator who can manage your own workload and provide efficient support to a senior team? Are you confident in your abilities and initiative? Do you want to work for one of the world's leading pharmaceutical companies where you can demonstrate your capabilities?
If so, we may have just the job for you!
- Free onsite parking
- Subsidsed onsite restaurant
- Onsite gym
- Participation in annual bonus scheme (after qualifying)
- Professional working environment
This position will provide administrative support to the department members with limited supervision. You must be able to work independently and as part of a team and need to be very proactive. The Senior Assistant takes initiative by acting independently and assumes responsibility for special projects and meetings. You will communicate and interact daily with individuals from various countries and at all levels using influence, negotiating and verbal skills. You will be able to demonstrate flexibility, judgment and discretion, be able to independently assess and resolve complex situations / problems, and respond to shifting priorities. Support will also include engaging in routine and complex travel itineraties.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Arrange teams travel arrangements through Concur or Amex to company guidelines
- Registration for worldwide conferences / seminars / symposiums & arrange payments
- Full admin support for team & visiting colleagues
- Raise PO's and follow up on queries
- New Starters - Arranging all paperwork, IT equipment, desk/office, badge etc
- Organise Special Events - Christmas lunch, Coffee mornings, Voluntary Events etc
- Booking Meeting rooms & Virtual Hall way meetings
- Catering requests & managing department cards
- File management
- Host for visitors, adding their details to Visitor System & arranging offices / taxis etc
- Planning and logistics for special on-site or offsite meetings and/or training
- Ordering office stationary / business cards
- Delivering post & signing for parcels
- Assistance with teams Visa & ESTA requirements
- Cover for other Assistants during holidays & sickness
- Provide support for teams ad hoc requests & projects as required
REQUIRED EDUCATION and EXPERIENCE:
- Senior administration experience.
- Must have experience supporting multiple individuals at multiple levels.
- Be proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc).
- Must have experience with arranging calendar meetings & coordinating offsite meetings.
- Good knowledge of arranging complex worldwide travel arrangements.
- Must have a professional manner, very detail-oriented, and be very well organized, with the ability to multi task.
- Demonstration of excellent administrative and organizational skills, verbal and written communication skills.
- Past demonstration of strong attention to detail and accuracy, maintaining confidentially and professionalism, and the capability of working in a dynamic, fast-paced, multicultural, international environment are required.