The successful candidate will be required to fulfil the following duties and responsibilities:-
• Working closely with stakeholders to provide ongoing administrative support.
• Provide dedicated policy support for academic meetings, committee meetings and events.
• Drafting internal and external policy consultation documents and where required liaise with external parties.
• Respond to 3rd party requests to obtain feedback, both in writing and orally regarding briefings and committee meetings.
• Provide regular updates on new policies and policy changes.
The successful candidate will need to be able to demonstrate the following skills and capabilities:-
• Excellent attention to detail and comfortable with reviewing lengthy documents.
• Experience in a previous role would be advantageous.
• Ability to work independently and without instruction.
• Excellent communication skills.
If you feel this role is suitable then please apply using the link below.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business