We have a superb opportunity for an Administrator to join our successful client based in Stevenage.
Job Description - Senior Administrator
Duties and responsibilities will include;
- To manage your team to achieve maximum efficiency and accuracy
- To manage your team to complete all daily tasks within deadlines set
- To manage your teams Time keeping and attendance in line with company policy
- To deal with all customer complaints received via email or phone
- Develop annual training plans for team
- Complete quarterly 1 to 1’s with all of the team
- Hold daily team briefs
- Handling incoming customer enquiries and providing excellent customer service
- Offering general assistance within the office as required
Required Skills - Senior Administrator
- A good understanding of customer service and what excellence in Customer service looks
- Proven record of driving performance improvement.
- Proven resource planning skills
- Experience of training and coaching
- Ability to follow instructions and be a competent self-starter
- IT Literate to include; Word, Excel, Powerpoint and Access
- Good communication skills
- Well organised
Benefits - Senior Administrator
- Free on-site parking
- Career progression opportunities
Due to the high volume of applications we are currently receiving it is unfortunate that we are unable to respond to all applicants individually. We will endeavour to contact all suitable candidates within 7 working days. If you have not heard from Lawrence Dean Recruitment within this time then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful, however we will keep your details on file and contact you regarding any new opportunities that arise.
Thank you for your application.
Please note Lawrence Dean Recruitment is acting as an employment agency & business.
Lawrence Dean Recruitment is an independently owned recruitment agency specialising in both temporary and permanent business support roles in the Hertfordshire area. Our clients range from large, blue-chip companies, to smaller owner-managed local businesses. As a Lawrence Dean candidate you can expect a different service to our competitors, where you feel valued and thoroughly involved in your next career move. We are experienced recruiters with extensive local market knowledge and are passionate about finding our candidates not just any job but the right job! Please contact us today to find out more about the Lawrence Dean Difference
"Lawrence Dean Recruitment - All About People"
- Customer Complaints
- Customer Service
- Team Leader