Senior Administrator/ Trainee Paraplanner
Up to £30,000 depending on experience and qualifications
Anthony Alexandra Associates are in alliance with an innovative and thriving IFA firm, in order to find an experienced and dedicated Senior Administrator/ Trainee Paraplanner to manage an administration team in Croydon.
This efficient and forward-thinking IFA is in the process of expanding, and the need has arisen for a high-performing administrator to manage a busy team. This expansion is occurring across the business and will include new Financial Advisors, Paraplanners and Administrators, therefore, the role will offer the chance for someone to grow alongside the business.
Duties of this role will include:
- Maintaining the administration office, including managing utilities, recruitment, training and reviews
- Designing and maintaining an administration code of practice and processes
- Supporting the advising Managing Director (and future advisers)
- Liaising with Paraplanning and product providers
- Liaising with clients and Company Directors
Your requirements of this role include:
- Over 2 years Financial Services experience
- Level 4 Financial Adviser Diploma qualified or working towards
- Strong IT Skills
- A knowledge of IFA back-office systems
If you are keen to rise to this challenge and believe that you are well equipped to thrive as a Senior Administrator/ Trainee Paraplanner to we'd very much like to hear from you.
- Back Office
- Financial Services
- General Administration
- Interpersonal Skills
- Microsoft Office