Senior Administrator (Temporary)
£10.00 - £11.00 Per Hour
Our client, a healthcare support services organisation with multiple locations across Thanet, is currently looking to recruit a Senior Administrator to work on a temporary basis.
Working Monday - Friday 9am - 5pm, this role will be paying an hourly rate of £10.00 - £11.00 per hour.
The successful candidate will provide the administrative support function for all operating functions across Kent.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Liaise with clinical and non-clinical staff involved in an individual patients care and the skill to prioritise tasks is essential.
- Provide administrative support to the Service Manager who will lead on all aspects of the Care Treatment Reviews.
- Support, develop and maintain the active risk register of patients.
- Proactively manage the case load and planning for meetings and events.
- Rapidly organise and co-ordinate the administrative process in response to events.
- Use own initiative in highlighting gaps in processes and implementing changes, where appropriate, to ensure a smooth running of the service.
- Take accurate and comprehensive minutes of meetings and produce records of meetings as required.
- Negotiate with NHS, partner agencies and others in order to organise reports and meetings.
- Understand and respect of the importance of maintaining confidentiality and sharing information appropriately.
- Develop the scope and integrity of the service database to ensure it is fit for purpose.
- Develop strategies to maintain the administrative service provision where problems occur.
- High level of organisational skills and have the capacity to cope with some distressing information.
- Exemplary communication skills and experience of working with a number of agencies and organisations.
- Ability to prioritise own workload.
- Ability to maintain accurate records.
- Ability to interpret incoming complex correspondence and escalate as required.
About Morgan Jones
This role is being handled by Morgan Jones Recruitment & HR Consultants. We have been established as a quality recruitment business for over 17 years with a reputation for fair and equal representation.
Follow Morgan Jones on your favourite social networks - Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn.
Due to the high volume of applicants applying for all roles, we can only reply to candidates with the most relevant skills and experience. If you have not heard back from us within 48 hours of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.