Senior Administrator / Team Leader - Croydon
I am currently recruiting for a large Funeral Insurance organisation based in Croydon on a Permanent basis.Role Outline
Plan Administration, including processing plan applications and payments and producing member's documents. Liaise with all external customers at the time of need, including Funeral directors and next of kin. Update database with all amendments, such as change of address etc. Liaise with colleagues to ensure correct information is up to date and communicated and latest information is provided. Ensure stock and literature requests are processed for Agents, Funeral Directors, Will Writers and Sales Representatives. Shadow the Head of Administration to learn the role to cover in the event of absence, including managing staff.Job Role and Responsibilities
- Process plans using database, liaising with various parties and producing member documents. Keeping database up to date with any changes.
- Act as Deputy to the Manager as and when required, including providing full cover when Manager is absent.
- Liaise with Accounts department regarding settlements, payments.
- Liaise with colleagues internally to ensure all Regional Managers are kept up to date with latest information, liaise with colleagues internally regarding any repatriation needs, production of certificates, letters etc as and when required.
- Liaise with clients, Funeral Directors, Will Writers and Sales Representatives via phone, letter or email to keep them fully up to date with latest information.
- Answer phone, speak to customers, help to resolve queries.
- Adhoc administrative duties
- Strong administrative skills
- Experienced team leader
- Experienced managing staff
- Excellent communication
- Good IT skills
- Organised and efficient systematic worker
- team leader
- members documents