Strand Recruitment has been engaged to recruit a Senior Administrator/Team Lead for a well known and respected organisation within the Finance sector based in Skipton. On offer is the opportunity to work for a genuinely nice business with a very attractive starting salary couple with excellent benefits.
As the Senior Administrator/Team Lead, you will be working in a team which currently has two Administrators and you will be supporting the day to day administration of the company which includes regulatory requirements, client servicing, suitability letters, system administration and diary management. You will be accountable for specific cases, tasks and deadlines in relation to preparing client accounts and meeting packs. You will also be required to undertake any business in line with company procedure and service level agreements to meet and exceed the targets set by the company. Diary management is and essential skillset to prioritise workload in line with the adviser’s/team commitments and be efficient with the passing and receiving of information.
To be successful in this role you should possess to following skills/experience:
- Analytical, with good attention to detail and a willingness to learn and develop.
- Accurate and consistent in all areas especially in client facing material.
- Projecting a professional image in both appearance and attitude to provide quality support on time to agreed standards across the practice.
- Finance Sector experience comes highly desired.
- The ability to manage conflicting demands in a calm, friendly and non-judgmental manner.
- Able to maintain a positive 'can do’ attitude.
- Open to change/new ideas. Ready to go the extra mile and respond quickly and flexibly when called upon.
- A clear communicator with good written English who is comfortable with face-to-face and telephone interaction.
- Broad experience of Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel).
- Knowledge of related regulation and legislation and the willingness to progress professional learning including by examination.
- To project a professional image in both appearance and attitude to provide quality support on time to agreed standards.
- To attend & contribute to regular update meetings with the Adviser/Office Manager/Head of Operations.
This is an urgent requirement, if you feel you possess the right skills and experience for the role, please apply today.
- Administration Duties
- Microsoft Office
- Team Leader