My client is currently looking for an experienced and qualified Senior Administrator/Paraplanner in Stockport to work alongside one of their Advisors.
* New business research
* Obtaining all relevant paperwork in preparation for new business recommendations
* Research/preparation for client review meetings
* Building a good strong relationship with their appointed advisers client bank (good personality/customer focus therefore essential)
* Preparation of compliance documentation/review of compliance requirements
* Preparation of suitability letters
* Salary up to £28,000
* 4 x DIS immediately
* 23 days holiday per annum, with additional days given over the Christmas period (they close over Christmas and don't require staff to save holidays for this)
* 6 month probationary period, after which time they will pay 3% into pension (employee contributions not compulsory), this increases to 4% after completion of 3 years' service and 5% after completion of 6 years' service
* Hours of work are 9am - 5pm, with half an hour for lunch
* Flexi-time between the hours of 8am and 5.30pm
Successful candidates will have worked in an IFA environment and be part of fully diploma qualified. (Or equivalent)
- Para Planner
- Senior Administrator
- para planning
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'