Our client, a top tier London University, is currently recruiting for a Senior Administrator/PA, on a full-time basis, to provide strong administrative support for a leading Professor and the extended team. You will need to be able to maintain strict confidentiality in regards to personal information. This is an excellent opportunity for a candidate who has higher education experience and is immediately available.
As Senior Administrator/PA you will assist the support team with administration duties and ensure that team operations run smoothly. If you have strong customer service and Microsoft Office skills with experience in senior administration or Higher Education this could be the role for you!
Senior Administrator/ PA Key Responsibilities:
- Being the first point of contact for general enquiries for external and internal contacts
- Provide excellent administrative support which would include drafting letters, producing reports and presentations
- Provide support activities undertaken by wider support team
- Manage busy electronic diaries and organising travel, book flights, accommodation and provide agendas and itineraries for offsite meetings
- Provide support with budget management, such as research budgets, creating reports and helping with queries
- Support the team with the website and social media presence
Senior Administrator/ PA Essential Skills:
- Previous experience providing high level administration
- Strong Microsoft Office skills including Excel and PowerPoint
- Excellent communication skills and able to provide high level customer service and very professional manner
- Time management skills and the ability to prioritise effectively
- Working in a Higher Education environment
If you possess the correct skills and experience and are looking for a step into a PA role within Higher Education please apply today!
Whilst we will endeavour to contact you following your response, occasionally due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application may not have been successful this time but we will keep your details on file and may contact you with future opportunities.
- Higher Education
- Senior Administration