Senior Administrator Oxford
My prestige client in Oxford city centre are looking for a Senior Administrator to join thier busy team. If you have a minimum of 2 years' Administration and front of house reception experience, then please read on!
Senior Administrator - Oxford
Reporting to the Office Manager the Senior Administrator is responsible for providing a high quality administrative support to the technical teams as well as front of house service.
- Providing administrative support to the team including typing letters, e-mails and other relevant documentation.
- Acting as the first point of contact for internal clients and proactively responding to all enquiries in a professional manner and ensure they are completed effectively.
- Assisting technical teams with project work, which includes liaising with external contacts, assisting with report writing and setting up projects using internal management systems.
- Diary management including arranging and managing appointments, lunches, travel and accommodation and producing itineraries and other documents as required.
- Processing and preparing daily correspondence, reports, presentations and other related documentation in conjunction with the appropriate internal contact.
- Filing, archiving and accurate record keeping as well as supporting internal systems to ensure on-going compliance.
- Attending meetings, as requested, ensuring that clear concise notes are taken and distributed accordingly in a timely fashion and expediting actions as appropriate.
- Meeting and greeting visitors to the office in a professional and friendly manner, answering telephones, scheduling and managing meetings, logging and distributing incoming and outgoing post, filing and other general duties.
- Effectively manage any ad-hoc administrative duties as required
- Have a minimum of 2 years' administration experience
- Front of house or reception experience
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office (in particular Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook)
- Must be highly organised and have excellent attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills both face to face and over the telephone
- Able to prioritise workload and conflicting priorities
- Flexible to meet business needs
- High degree of self- management, initiative, reliability and flexibility to ensure that the best possible service is given to internal and external clients.
- Proactive, efficient and accurate and have the ability to work unsupervised
- Have the ability to communicate and liaise with colleagues at all levels
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job