Bristol - £25,000 - £30,000 + Package
A leading Financial Planning Company are looking to recruit a passionate and experienced individual. Working within their technical support team, you will be a key part of their small but skilled team where attitude is everything!
Elements of the role may involve:
- Supporting the Technical Analyst/Senior Paraplanner and the MD/Financial Planner with research and information gathering
- Maintaining Client Records and managing New Business processes
- Developing and maintaining successful and professional relationships with colleagues
- Ensuring the smooth and efficient running of the Technical Administration functions
- Developing your knowledge, keeping up-to-date with all relevant legislation, product and technical changes as required
- Working from home - Opportunity to work from home if required, meetings once a week will require you to be within driving distance.
This is an excellent opportunity with great perks for someone with solid prior experience working in a similar role. The company would ideally like some who is working towards or has completed their Diploma in Financial Planning, although not essential as they would happily provide sponsorship to complete. They are looking for an individual with good technical knowledge and who can work independently to a high standard and with a 'hands on’ approach.
For a full Job Description, please contact Briony Malden