Technical Assistant - Work from Home Options
Bristol - £25,000 - £30,000 + Package
A leading Financial Planning Company are looking to recruit a passionate and experienced individual with the option to work from home. Joining their technical support team, you will be a key part of their small but very skilled team where attitude is everything!
Elements of the role may involve:
- Supporting the Technical Analyst/Senior Paraplanner and the MD/Financial Planner with research and information gathering
- Maintaining Client Records and managing New Business processes
- Developing and maintaining successful and professional relationships with colleagues
- Ensuring the smooth and efficient running of the Technical Administration functions
- Developing your knowledge, keeping up-to-date with all relevant legislation, product and technical changes as required
- Working from home options - Will need to be close enough to travel in once, possibly twice, a week
This is a brilliant opportunity with excellent perks for someone with prior experience working in a similar role. The company will happily sponsor you through your professional qualifications, although they would ideally like some who is working towards or has completed their Diploma in Financial Planning. They are looking for an individual with good technical knowledge and who can work independently to a high standard and with a 'hands on’ approach.
For a full Job Description, please contact Briony Malden
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job