Duties will include:
* Providing administrative support to the Director
* Diary management
* Overseeing office procedures and systems
* Responsible for all school correspondence,; sending application forms, following up with potential members, chasing and processing payments and general correspondence with parents
* Coordination and organisation of events
* Coordinating weekly newsletters
* Keeping track of expenses and pupil attendance
* Emailing Membership forms and managing the signing up process
* Producing invoices and chasing membership fees
* Updating and maintaining the in-house database
This is an excellent opportunity for a Senior Administrator to join an established and prestigious Jewish Charity and develop a long term career. The successful candidate will benefit from a friendly and professional environment and will enjoy an early finish on Fridays.
Thank you for your application. Due to the high levels of interest in this position it is not always possible to contact you if your application is unsuccessful.
- Senior administrator
- Jewish charity
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job