Senior Administrator: Human Resources & Complaints
Do you have experience working in a school? Have you exposure to and an understanding of the rules of "Safeguarding" (not essential)? Are you looking for an immediate starting contract? Read on then…
- To work for a renowned school within an Administration function.
- Opportunity to work full-time or part-time (min 30 hours a week).
- To learn about Safeguarding.
- To take hold of the Human Resources Administration whilst the Manager is off on indefinite leave.
- Support the complaints officer as and when required, responding to complaints and managing responses.
- Manage all aspects of Safeguarding.
- General administration around Human Resources including contracts.
- Working closely with the PA to the Principle.
- Supporting with aspects of Recruitment
- Ad hoc Human Resources duties
- You will ideally have experience of working in a school.
- Understand the rules of Safeguarding or be willing to be trained.
Due to a high level of interest, only relevant applicants will be responded to
- Human Resources