The Senior Administrator will take ownership to ensure Monthly processes are carried-out to agreed service level deadlines; this includes creating files/reconciliation using excel skills.
Dealing with the day to day communications with employees, providers, payrolls and internal stakeholders will also be undertaken. Communications can be in the form of email, phone or letter and the communication will usually involve employees querying monthly payroll deductions, questions about benefits available.
If you have pensions experience and are able to demonstrate the following skills, experience and behaviours, then this is a great opportunity for you to join Equiniti and progress. Equiniti is committed to promoting from within our business and for driven and ambitious candidates, future roles may include team leadership or more strategic operations roles across our business sectors.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the following duties
- Create/Reconciliation of specific file schema formats for our clients
- Monitor personal and on team mailboxes in line with business SLA’s
- Ensure data loaded accurately between operating systems, key deadlines are met in line with business SLA’s and to highlight as necessary where additional support is required
- To support all new business/work coming on to the team
- Liaise with Client Payrolls/Providers on a regular basis to resolve queries via phone/e-mail/letter
- Action a variety of administration tasks for all flexible benefit products
- The creation and updating of all Admin Task related procedures
- To make sure that all Payroll/Provider Files are delivered on agreed delivery dates
Skills, Capabilities and Attributes
The successful candidate will demonstrate the following experience, skills and behaviours:
- Strong customer service focus
- Intermediate to Advanced excel skills - to include VLOOKUP, Pivot tables, formatting
- Excellent planning and organisation as this role requires the ability to manage multiple tasks in parallel and work to tight timeframes to achieve delivery
- Good verbal and written communication
- Enjoy problem solving and learning new things
- Self-motivated with the ability to stay focused
- High level of attention to detail and accuracy
- Highly organised - capable of managing own time and delivering to deadlines
- Confident to work independently or as a team to achieve delivery
- Commitment to a continuous improvement culture
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'