Hudson are working with an innovative financial services organisation based in the heart of London to recruit an experienced administrator on a full time permanent basis. The successful candidate will have extensive experience supporting at an executive level within a corporate organisation. This is a fantastic opportunity for a motivated and professional individual to join the business during a period of significant change.
- Supporting the executive office which consists of the HR, Finance, Audit and the CEO's team
- Supporting the CEO and Chairman in all aspects of PA work when required
- Facilitating large scale board meetings, arranging travel and accommodation for attendees from both the UK and abroad
- Organising all relevant documentation for board meetings, ensuring literature is accurate
- Processing complex information and pulling reports for the finance team
- Using relevant information to create invoices and issue to external stakeholders
- Supporting the HR team, meeting potential candidates, producing initial notes and reporting accurately back to the team
- Picking up any and all administration work for the office
- Ability to work autonomously, identifying situations where your help may be required
- Experience in Sharepoint and Excel
- Proven experience working with confidential and complex information
- Experience in a highly regulated environment is essential
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to form strong relationships with all levels
- Ability to work in a changing and fluid environment
- Ability to manage and prioritise conflicting workloads
Please note you will receive an automated response advising you that we have received your CV.
Hudson is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management solutions worldwide.
We are committed to ensuring that all job applicants are treated equally, without discrimination because of gender, sexual orientation, marital or civil partner status, gender reassignment, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, disability or age.