£24,000 - £30,000
Our client is a well-established energy consultancy based in the City. They are seeking an individual with proven experience within the energy sector to join their Energy Delivery Team. The organisation value their staff and offer an excellent working environment with great benefits.
- Acting as first point of contact for client telephone helpdesks
- Managing all aspects of meeting organisation, preparing packs, circulating agendas and relevant meeting documentation
- Progressing Proposals through, and in accordance with, the agreed process
- Updating and maintaining client websites
- Preparing presentations, briefs, and supporting presentations at industry meetings
- Preparing agendas, papers, responses, code and market reporting
- Reviewing and analysing industry consultations and collating reports/responses
- Creating and executing project work plans, adapting as appropriate to meet changing needs and client requirements
- Participating in stakeholder meetings, Working Groups, Panels, Boards and facilitating industry/contract events
- Liaising with industry stakeholders, including regulatory, settlement and governance bodies
- Building and maintaining strong client relationships
- Supporting new and existing participants in the market
- Identifying solutions to industry issues
- Continuously improving the products, techniques and procedures used.
- Excellent planning and organisational skills, with a particular focus on quality
- Strong written, verbal and numeracy skills
- Ability to communicate complex issues and solutions to technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Highly competent in the use of Microsoft Office
- Ability to manage time and a varied work-load
- Focus on attention to detail and quality of own work
- Strong communication, presentation, and stakeholder management skills
- Good team interaction and interpersonal skills
Our mission: To be the leading Executive Secretarial & Support recruitment consultancy in London, for employers and jobseekers alike. To receive regular updates of our current vacancies why not set up job alerts.
Our REFER and be REWARDED scheme is about recognising and thanking you for telling your friends, family or colleagues about our services and how we could help them. The rules are simple: Refer a friend or colleague who is not already registered with Morgan Spencer. If we place them in a permanent role, we will reward you with £150 of Gift vouchers of your choice. Remember there is no limit on the number of referrals you can make, and therefore the rewards you can claim!!!
EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES Morgan Spencer Recruitment is committed to equal opportunities and actively seeks applications from all sectors of the community irrespective of gender, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, having responsibility for dependents, age, religion/beliefs, or any other reason which cannot be shown to be justified.
CONFIDENTIALITY: All applications are dealt with in strictest confidence and will be processed in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998
Morgan Spencer Limited, registered in England & Wales No: 4254114