The UK SAYE offering forms an integral part of Equiniti’s share plan provision, allowing our clients to offer share plans to their employees in the UK. The SAYE UK team provides administration for new SAYE schemes while the initial application period is open through to delivering client maturities. As an administrator in this team, you will provide administrative support for these plans as well as having the opportunity to get involved in task work and continuous improvement as we drive the product forward through 2020.
Employee Services has seen record new business growth for the last 3 years and the projection looks good for the future. This role sits in our SAYE product which is the backbone of the Employee Services business and has seen some significant new business and process change over the last 18 months. This is an opportunity to join a team that pride themselves on delivery and will always go the extra mile to deliver for EQ and the client. If you like working to deadlines and being on the front line delivering to clients then this role is for you.
Core Duties and Responsibilities:
The successful candidate will be responsible for the following duties
- Monitoring inbox and replying to internal and external queries
- Working with various systems in order to administer the plans
- Due to the nature of the plans a good working knowledge of Excel is important. You don’t have to be an expert, but you do have to be willing to learn
- Understand the importance of relevant regulation and the impact of activities on regulated activity
- Managing queries and maintenance
- Working as part of a team to manage maturity tasks and weekly share allotments
- Awareness of key regulations, including but not limited to, COBS (Code of Business Sourcebook) and CASS (Customer Assets).
- Awareness of the EQ Escalation policy so that issues can be escalated in an appropriate way
Skills Attributes and Behaviors:
The successful candidate will demonstrate the following skills and behavior
- Experience of working well in a team is essential
- Proficient with Microsoft Office, particularly Excel
- Willing to engage with and support Continuous Improvement initiatives
- Experience of working with stakeholders
- Enthusiastic and committed to meeting client requirements
- Attention to detail
- Communication skills
- Working to tight deadlines under pressure
- Experience in a customer service environment would be beneficial
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'