Our Client, a highly respected and dynamic Insurance Broker is looking to recruit an Senior Employee Benefits Administrator to be based out of their offices in Manchester city centre.
To provide a quality service to clients in respect of renewal and new business Employee Benefits insurance arrangements advising, arranging and securing appropriate cover for our clients' demands and needs.
Responsibilities will include;
- To provide an effective day to day service for clients
- Co-ordinate group memberships and provide third party administration, where required
- Work with the Associate Support to ensure all renewals are processed effectively by discussing the renewal process following receipt of renewal terms. Preparing specification for sign off by Associate Support and obtain quotations as agreed
- On receipt of quotations, pass all quotations to Associate Support for review and then preparation of Recommendation Report
- When renewal confirmed, chase renewal documents and invoice if required. Check invoice and renewal documents and issue to client in a timely manner
- Follow the Auto Enrolment process map and ensure that all administration processes are followed and completed on time
- Attend client training sessions with the insurers that are conducted over the phone
- Ensure client receives details of the registration of compliance and it is completed within the time frame allowed
- Issue pension contributions to the insurers in a timely manner if FEB are responsible for uploading the contributions to the insurer
- Support Consultant and Associate Support in compiling the compliance files
- Save all information to Advisor Office in line with procedures
- Prepare P11d report/information when required
- Deal with clients and employee queries when required
- Check and issue Policy Documents to clients.
Candidates applying for the role will have experience in PMI, pensions, Life and other employee benefits. You will join a friendly and professional team of highly skilled individuals and therefore the ability to work as part of a team is essential in this role.