SUMMARY OF ROLE:
The Administrator will support the delivery and management of the Training Providers Apprenticeship program & Adult Education Courses. This role involves preparing and processing data to maintain accurate filing system of source documents for internal and external audit.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Input and update data into the Training Providers computerised Learner Records System from documents such as enrolment forms, course change and Awarding Body Registrations.
2. Liaise with awarding bodies to complete registrations and ensure that all ESF paperwork is completed and meets audit standards.
3. Effectively monitor and track the delivery of programmes, Apprentice’s / Learners.
4. Use computer applications, including word processor, spread sheet and database to assist the Monitoring and Audit officer.
5. Maintain an extensive and accurate filing system for source documents that are required to substantiate the Training Providers funding claims and be available for internal and external audit.
6. Assist with the compilation and processing of monthly claims detailing the ESF project outcomes.
7. Liaise and maintain good relationships with awarding bodies / EPA organisations to ensure the smooth delivery of the ESF provision, including the efficient enrolment of all the learners on the ESF provision and to ensure all learners are registered with the awarding bodies and issued with the necessary certificates.
8. Effectively use the database(s) used to manage employer relationships by accurately inputting and editing data as appropriate and assist with producing regular performance reports.
9. To be aware of the principles of safeguarding children and young people as they apply to the role with the Training Provider.
10. To adhere to the Equality Scheme with respect to staff and students.
12. To comply with and implement the Health and Safety policy.
13. To provide Customer Service support to Learners