Senior Administration Assistant
Our client is looking to recruit a new administrator for their very established manufacturing company located on the outskirts of Rayleigh, Essex.
You will work with a very established team and be responsible for taking clear orders from their customers and clients who are placing orders and you would be responsible to pass on the order notes to the Production team daily.
This is a very demanding role, your day will fly by as you organise the office and manufacturing departments to ensure products are produced to maintain the high-quality products meeting various deadlines and would therefore suit a candidate who is proactive and energetic within the work place.
- Placing orders on to their system and managing the customer for delivery or collection.
- You will learn their client base and what is expected of each individual customer
- Speak with recruiting agencies and other suppliers for new parts.
- Inputting staff hours on their own inhouse payroll system.
- Manage internal staffing attendance.
- Liaise with Accounts when required.
- General administration / filing.
- Other ad-hoc duties and requested by the Director and management.
Hours 8.00 am - 16.30 Monday To Friday's (weekly pay)
Pay: £8.50 per hour
Own transport is desirable due to the location of this role.
This role will be a permanent position however the successful candidate will start on a temporary basis while they learn the role.
Noble Recruiting are an equal opportunities employer
Please note that due to the high number of applications we receive, only successful candidates will be contacted.