Senior Admin Officer
My client, a well-respected organisation based in modern offices in Wilmslow, is looking for several Senior Admin Officer to join a team that has been established due to business growth.
You will be working as part of a team with a varied and interesting workload. This is a great opportunity to join a thriving company with lots of opportunity for progression and self-development.
Main duties will include:
- Assessing cases using sound judgment and evidence
- Supporting other, less-experienced members of the team
- Working on your understanding of relevant legislation and developments surrounding your role and the larger organisation
- Liaising with both internal and external stakeholders to garner information to support your decisions
- Supporting Team Managers with relevant tasks
- Providing the highest level of customer service at all times
As with any senior role, you will require relevant experience in order to be considered. The main skills we are looking for in successful candidates include:
- Demonstrable work in a role that involves analysis/completion of case work - ideally in a regulatory environment
- The use of evidence to support outcomes
- Strong administrative experience and a solid work history
- A high level of written and spoken English
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office packages
- 25 days' holiday + Bank Holiday (33 days)
- Additional 3 days to be taken between Christmas and New Year
- Opportunity to work flexibly
- Fresh fruit in the office
- A friendly and supportive office with numerous workplace benefits
Please note that this role is subject to satisfactory DBS clearance.
Hours: 37 hours per week, Monday to Friday
Salary: £24,000 per annum
If you are interested and meet the above criteria please send your CV ASAP to or for any questions, call the branch on . Due to the high volume of CVs we are currently receiving we are unable to reply to each application. If you have not heard from us within 5 days then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Office Angels is an equal opportunity employer.
Office Angels is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"