SENIOR ADMIN AND FINANCE ASSISTANT
£20 - £22 K Per Year
Full Time - Permanent
Our client based on the out skirts of York is looking for a full time senior admin and finance assistant to start immediately.
We are looking for someone with 2 years admin and finance experience.
This is a fantastic opportunity to take your admin/finance career to the next level.
We are looking for someone who is familiar with Sage200 or something similar.
Working closely with both the admin and finance team your main responsibility will be to process orders and invoices onto our in house system then follow the order through onto Sage200.
- Process and prepare financial and business forms
- Perform routine calculations to produce analyses and reports
- Help oversee and manage individual accounts
- Create, send, and follow up on invoices
- Collect and enter data for various financial spreadsheets
- Review and audit financial statements and reports, ensure all calculations and data entries are correct
- Reconcile any discrepancies or errors identified by conversing with employees and/or clients
- Assist the financial director in creating financial reports on a regular basis
- Adhere to the company's or organisation's financial policies and procedures
- Answers question and provide assistance to clients as needed
- Attend finance department meetings, sometimes assisting with financial reporting to managers and senior executives
- General admin duties.
Please apply with a full copy of your CV.
MYNT Recruitment are acting as an employment business.