Senior Actuarial Trainee - Full Study Package
(Senior) Actuarial Traineet - Full Study Package
We are currently looking to speak with (Senior) Actuarial Students to join our client based in Bristol on a permanent basis. The Actuarial Student will receive full study support and the opportunity to rotate between the different actuarial teams such as Capital, Pricing, Valuations, Modelling and Reinsurance.
- Undertake technical analysis using complex actuarial and analytical techniques.
- Checks work of a technical or complex nature, providing feedback to the originator.
- Identifies and make improvements to areas in processes which have a high level of risk or control failure.
- Challenge and make improvements and efficiencies to data, processes, procedures and documentation to make them more accurate and/or efficient.
- Candidates from a range of backgrounds will be considered (including Pensions)
Skills, Qualifications & Experience:
- The right candidate can come from various backgrounds such as Life Insurance, General Insurance or Pensions/Investment.
- Demonstrable interest in actuarial.
- Experience with Microsoft Office, in particular Excel. Additional experience of other systems would be great.
- life insurance - pensions - investment - general insurance
"Office Assistant jobs in London"