Senior Activation Executive
The Senior Activation Executive is a pivotal role within the activation team in supporting the Activation Manager in the day to day delivery of all in-store sampling activation
Leeds based Agency working within Retail sectors
Two offices based in Yorkshire and Greater Manchester
Position based in Leeds
The Senior Activation Executive would be expected to;
- Ensure that all deadlines in the operational delivery of in-store sampling, for a range of suppliers, are met by yourself and support the band 8 to achieve the same.
- Ensure that all deadlines in the operational delivery of experiential activity are met by yourself and support the band 8 to achieve the same.
- Liaising, primarily with sales agency GIG to ensure all parts of the booking and briefing of campaigns are completed on time and to the standard that they require. Working with other agencies may also be required
- Liaising with printers to source printed elements for campaigns
The successful candidate would be someone who :
Has had at least one years experience within an agency / working in a retailer in a marketing position relevant to this position
Has a marketing degree / qualification
Wants to be able to develop within a long standing, successful agency
Has exceptional organisation skills
Has good interpersonal skills together with a customer service approach
Senior Activation Executive position is a chance to join a busy Leeds based agency holding some of the major retailers in the North in a busy, growing, exciting department with opportunity to grow and develop skills
- Large Agency based in Leeds
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"