Senior Acoustic Consultant - Slough
Our client boasts a qualified and experienced team, delivering ground-breaking acoustic designs. Whether it be small or large projects, our clients have a proven track record when it comes to working on a vast array of assignments. Our client is looking for a Senior Acoustic Consultant, based near Slough.
- Degree level education or equivalent in a relevant field such as Acoustical Engineering or Environmental Acoustics;
- Membership of Institute of Acoustics (Corporate / Fellow);
- 7+ years demonstrable industry experience (building and environmental);
- Proficiency in a variety of programs including Excel, Soundplan and Odeon;
- Knowledge of professional industry practice and standards;
- Budgeting skills and understanding of fee structures.
This rare opportunity to work in a close-knit and well-established team will require collaborative efforts, as well as the use of initiative to liaise with new and existing clients, contractors and statutory authorities. The right candidate will be self-motivated and willing to aid development and growth within the business. Strong communication skills, both written and verbally, are of high importance. A full, clean UK car driving license is essential.
If this role is of interest to you or if you are searching for other Environmental Acoustician related roles then please do not hesitate to contact Joseph Perry on or email . We have many more vacancies available on our website at www.penguinrecruitment.co.uk.
Penguin recruitment is operating as a Recruitment Agency in respect to this position.