A leading entertainments business is looking for a senior accountant to join their high performing group function in Watford. The business is a market leader in its industry and this is a fantastic opportunity to progress your career and build your network.
- Supporting the Financial Controller to implement and report on financial KPI's
- Conduct financial analysis and decision support
- Own the group consolidation process
- Support the internal and external audit process
- Assist the Finance Director and Group Reporting Manager with ad-hoc financial reporting
- Qualified accountant
- Experience in project accounting, group accounting, group reporting or similar roles
- Group reporting and consolidation experience
- Enthusiastic, proactive and able to thrive in a fast-paced environment
You will be a vital part of the business, that is able to offer huge scope for internal progression and a fantastic working environment. This is a great opportunity to join a business that is highly acquisitive and sits within a vibrant industry.