Senior Accounts Receivable
PURPOSE OF POSITION:
This position is responsible for cleaning, updating and maintaining the Master data in SAP for all AR Accounts. This includes looking at historic data and ensuring all Accounts are refreshed and up to date. Supporting the Head of accounting with the timely allocating of cash and assisting in collection of all debt owed to the company and the group, including associates and subsidiaries where required.
The ideal employee will possess the following:
- Excellent communication skills at all levels.
- SAP Key User in Accounts Receivables preferred
- Good IT skills and competence of Word, Excel and Outlook.
- High standard of numeracy, accuracy with attention to detail.
- Strong organisational and time management skills
- A team player with a flexible approach and a willingness to learn.
- Outgoing, positive and confident personality and able to operate at all levels.
- Someone who is pro-active and can identify and achieves KPI's / goals.
- Good standard of education
- Strong organisational & time management skills.
- Familiar with accounts procedures and ledgers.
- Track record in Credit Control
The main responsibilities will be:
- Using SAP knowledge clear historic issues. Update and maintain AR Ledger
- Liaise with the Finance department to ensure postings are done within time frames to support month end deadlines
- Contribute to the on-going development of the credit control system.
- Maintain accurate records of all client contact on SAP
- Assist and partake in regular communication with other segments
- Identify and maintain the Credit Balances and Dummy Customer entries
- Post payments to accounts and allocate as required.
- Undertake account reconciliations as required.
- Ensure monthly processing deadlines are met as required.
- Produce and assist in sending out of monthly customer statements
- New Customer set up on system with correct authorisation process met
- Produce Reports using IT Packages available
If you feel this is the role for you then apply today for immediate consideration!
Since 1978, Rullion has been securing exceptional candidates for a range of clients; from large well-known brands, to SMEs and start-ups. As a family-owned business, Rullion's approach is credible and honest, focused on building long-lasting relationships with both clients and candidates.
Rullion is a forward-thinking recruitment company that specialises in providing a wide range of talent consultancy services to a diverse client base; from small start-ups to large household names.
Rullion is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.