My client is looking for a senior accounts payable clerk to join there growing team on a temporary basis.
The successful candidate must have a minimum of 5 Years solid AP experience and experience of working with international companies from a UK base would also be helpful.
You must be immediately available.
· Higher volumes of AP so more heavily weighted to AP processing
· Roughly 300 AP invoices per month. Breakdown: 150 Germany, 100 UK, 50 France
· Experience working in a multinational environment is a necessity- although language skills not necessary
· Dealing with AP of UK/French/German entities
· Must be proactive, confident picking up the phone and liaising with contacts in Germany, and France as well as UK
· Prepare payment runs
· Organisational skills- must keep on top of AP Processing and be confident to chase business for them to input
· Oversee and manage the AP inputting process
· IT systems literate, must be able to pick up new systems quickly
· Excel skills in particular pivot tables and V look ups
· Checking over and processing employee expense claims
· Enthusiastic, lively, confident, ask questions when unsure
· Accounting qualification not necessary
There will be one interview which will consist of an Excel test.
If successful please allow for a 2 hour interview.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.