An exciting opportunity for a Senior Accounts Payable Executive has just become available at a global business within the FMCG industry based in Central London. Reporting to the Finance Manager this role offers an excellent opportunity and career progression.
The key responsibilities for the Senior Accounts Payable Executive are:
- Assist finance executives with the processing of invoices via E-invoicing
- Ensure invoices are coded and authorised in accordance with company policy or matched to an authorised purchase order
- Manage AP inbox & Deal promptly and efficiently with queries from vendors and employees
- Review parked document report on a daily basis and chase invoices not yet approved for payment
- Assist finance executives with the processing of high volume employee expenses in accordance with the companies policy & HMRC Guidelines
- Deal promptly and efficiently with queries from employees
- Prepare aged creditors report for finance manager
- Prepare weekly BACS payment run and adhoc manual BACS/CHAPS payments as and when required
- Month End journal uploads for our inter company and travel management companies
- Reconcile supplier statements on an adhoc and month end basis, ensuring that reconciling items are dealt with in a timely manner
- Assist Finance Manager to meet all month end deliverable
- Be the main contact for the company bulletin sales team
- Assist with the processing of CPM invoices
- Assist Accounts receivable with any Adhoc tasks
- Assist at month end reducing aged Debtors
- Analyse Customer accounts to reduce DSO
- Build and maintain relationships with customers, vendors and employees
- Work in a team environment to achieve your targets
The right person will be required to:
Experience in a similar Accounts Payable role, particularly in a high volume environment (Expenses)
Basic Knowledge of VAT rates, treatment and HMRC guidelines
SAP experience desired not essential
Concur experience desired not essential
A confident telephone manner and ability to liaise closely with suppliers and employees at all levels
A proactive individual with ability to work on own initiative
Organised and efficient with a "can do" attitude
With experience of working in a similar role you will have worked with other departments and be able to build relationships both internally and externally as well as having excellent attention to detail.
This global business is well recognised in the FMCG industry and appreciates well organised, enthusiastic and motivated individuals.
If you are driven, determined and ready to take the next step in your career, this could be the role for you.
Apply today or call me to find out more.