We are assisting a multinational organisation near Small Heath to appoint a Senior Accounts Payable Contractor for a 3 - 6 month assignment starting immediately next week. You will manage the integration of two large subsidiary ledgers into the main company ledger. A creditor total of £9million with five big ticket suppliers will need to be managed.
You will provide a quick, effective and efficient AP integration; paying all outstanding amounts and integrating new suppliers in the existing ledger.
The client is looking for a candidate with drive, determination and the ability to act quickly.
Ideally, you will:
- Have 3-5 years AP experience or similar
- Possess strong communication skills for both clients and colleagues
- Be able to perform large scale reconciliations and ensure all coding is correct
- Understanding AP reporting and balances remaining on opening aged creditors
In Return, you will:
- Have the opportunity to gain experience in a fun team with a strong international reputation
- Receive full training and guidance
This particular role is ideal for an immediately available and enthusiastic Accounts candidate with ambitions to join a large organisation. This market leading industrial organisation is a truly unique place to learn and work. If you meet the above criteria, have relevant experience and are immediately available then please apply.
- Accounts Payable
- General Ledger
- Microsoft Excel
- Purchase Ledger
- Sheet Reconciliations
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'