My client are looking to recruit professional, dedicated Sales Executives to join the sales team that my client are building.
With over 300 courses run each year, the company is known for delivering high-value training to Managers at all levels across its 15 UK venues and through client premises.
They are an ILM accredited provider and prides itself on helping companies and professionals reach new performance levels.
The company is also approved to deliver management apprenticeships.
Being part of our team
You’ll need to be professional, articulate and friendly, and be motivated by maximising sales and relationship opportunities to new and existing customers. They are looking for people who take care in the way they work and the manner in which potential customers are treated.
As the driving force for their most important opportunities and relationships you will need to be motivated by success and achieve consistently high levels of performance.
Their company values are important to us so you will need enjoy being treated like this and be able to bring these values to the team every day.
Your knowledge and ability
You will have experience in selling either technical or professional goods or services to clients and be able to demonstrate your knowledge of doing so. A good knowledge of procurement methods and the functions of HR within organisations is important too.
Ideally you will be educated to degree level and/or have other professional awards or endorsements.
The role involves generating a high volume of opportunities and sales from potential clients and existing customers. This is done by creating good, professional and constructive relationships with our biggest customers.
- You will seek to ensure that our largest customers can run their accounts with us as smoothly and happily as possible
- You will generate opportunities with larger potential accounts
- You will be responsible for your pipeline and targets
Successful candidates will need to be able to communicate effectively, convey our values and be motivated by hitting targets which are well rewarded financially.
The following activities are essential to the success of this role:
- Understand how large organisations use training and procure it
- Make and convert sales opportunities
- Senior relationship management
- Being able to fully and professionally qualify opportunities including information such as; full requirements, budgets, reasonings, procurement process, stakeholders and timeframes
- Managing a pipeline of prospective clients and opportunities including the ability to analyse and report on performance and expected future business levels and proposed activities
- Work with a Sales Executive who helps to support your activities
- Make around 70 calls per day to your base of clients and prospective clients
- Being able to professionally close business cases and opportunities including using trial close situations, closing out business opportunities and ensuring agreed terms are met
- Keeping good records of your activities
- Following up existing clients to establish future requirements
- Ensuring that all courses fill evenly
- Liaising internally to ensure good communications throughout the business
- Ensuring the achievement of the company’s sales targets
Company specific training will be provided
Remuneration and terms
A full-time contract of employment with a three-month probationary period is offered. There are 25 days holiday given every year on top of all weekends and statutory bank holidays.
Basic salary: £30,000 pa
Commission: Monthly bonuses
OTE: £57,000 pa (uncapped and highly geared at the top end)
Plus additional incentives or team bonuses as may be announced from time to time.
Benefits: Company health care scheme
Company social calendar
- Sales & Marketing Leadership