Rutherford Briant are recruiting for a Senior Accounts Manager in Birmingham.
Our client is a leading, fast-growing national firm with large Birmingham based team and a varied portfolio of sector leading clients. This opportunity will work closely with the Partners to maintain and develop a portfolio with clear opportunities for progression.
The candidate will be based in Birmingham, with no more than one day a week in the Nottingham office.
The role involves responsibility for:
- Act as a lead on larger and more complex client assignments.
- Pro-actively managing existing clients and targeting new business.
- Accounts Management and responsibility for own portfolio of clients including client intake, agreeing scope, fee negotiations and control of billings.
- Lead in department business development strategy and actively involves others in their business development activities
- Leading and directing all aspect of BS&A service
- People management responsibilities covering resource planning and allocation, performance management, training and recommendations for promotions
- Acting as a mentor to junior managers and provide coaching with a view to assisting them to achieve their personal career goals.
The ideal candidate will be ACA or ACCA qualified and proven experience of Partnership Accounts as well as the ability in managing and developing staff (coordinating staff projects, mentoring, counselling and appraising).
The role will offer a very competitive salary as well as a good benefit package. The firm will offer a clear path to progression.
- Business Development
- Business Services
- Senior Accounts Manager
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job