Senior Accounts Manager | 100% Delegation | ACA/ACCA
Location: London (City)
Salary: Circa £60,000
AJ Chambers are seeking an Accounts Manager on behalf of a rising Top 50 firm. You will be tasked with the structuring and allocation of jobs for a team of 5 within the Accounts department.
We are looking for a bright and talented individual, candidates must have a good educational background, with relevant experience and live within travelling distance of the City of London.
Oversee and control the workflow for a varied portfolio of 250-300 clients, largely consisting of Limited Companies with an average turnover between £100k - £1m.
This multifaceted role has a varied focus to include the delivery of:
- Organising and monitoring work flow,
- Ensuring client service levels & deadlines are met
- Review of accounts prepared by the accounts staff
- Supervision, training and generally supporting the accounts staff
- Drafting letters ready for final clearance by the Partners
- Assist with marketing work and attending marketing events
- Meeting and liaising with clients
- Identification of opportunities to sell additional services
- Participating in monthly managers meetings and taking ownership of specific areas of responsibilities
The successful candidate will:
- ACA/ACCA Qualified with minimum 2 years post qualified experience
- Minimum 2+ years working in a managerial position
- Able to balance the workload effectively, including supervising others
- Able to demonstrate great client relationship skills
- UK practice experience