I am currently recruiting on behalf of one of the largest independent agents of Fuel Cards in the UK. My client is currently looking for a Senior Accounts Assistant, initially on a fixed term contract until November, with the possibility of extention or a permanent position.
Reporting to the Accounts Manager, you'll be responsible for the administration of Accounts Receivable. Your day to day duties will include:
- Balancing monthly figures
- Inputting bond payments received/repaid into excel spreadsheets/balancing monthly.
- Monitoring debt lists to ensure that the Accounts department are up to date with chasing outstanding debts
- Overseeing/Involvement with Direct Debit returns and processing credit/debit card payments.
- Euler reporting - Direct Debits - unpaid/paid.
- Providing support to the accounts team through our SAP migration.
- Clearing Sales Ledger Open Items in time for SAP migration.
- Provide holiday cover in other areas of accounts where required.
To be successful you'll;
- Have a good standard of education with a passing grade in both English & Maths
- Be highly numerate and conversant with accounting processes within Accounts Receivable.
- Have demonstrable experience working with an accounting department.
- Have used SAP in an accounts capacity previously.
- Have working knowledge of Microsoft Office packages - Word, Outlook, and Excel.
Your working hours will be 0845 - 17:15. 37.5 hours per week.
25 days annual leave (pro-rata for the contract) + all bank/public holidays.
Free onsite parking.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'