I am currently working with an exciting, global IT and Technology distribution company based in Rochdale. This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Accounts Assistant to join their vibrant team and culture.
This role will be working within a small finance team so you MUST have all round accounts experience.
Ideally you will be immediately available or available at short notice.
This role will be reporting into the Finance Manager and will involve:
- Purchase / Sales ledger duties daily
- Posting bank receipts and payments to SAGE 50
- Processing invoices
- Bank, supplier statement and petty cash reconciliations
- Credit Control - dealing with customers, cash inflow forecasts
- Weekly/monthly sales ledger billing run - uploading to system
- Invoice financing
- Liaising with invoice factoring provider and administering all duties
- VAT returns
- Maintaining cash flows
Desirable candidates must have:
- At least 2 years experience in a previous Accounts Assistant role
- Completed their AAT (preferably to Level 3 at least)
- Ideally experience using SAGE 50
- A 'can do' attitude and the ability to work independently
- Good attention to detail
- Excellent organisation skills
- Excellent verbal and communication skills
- 25 holidays + bank holidays
- Free Parking
- Discretionary Christmas bonus
- Pension contribution
If this seems like the role for you, please send your CV to for immediate consideration.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'