My client is a high-growth business based in Dudley. Due to increasing workload within the finance team, I am now seeking a Senior Accounts Assistant to join their finance team, initially on a contract basis, for a period of 12 months. The role will involve monitoring the organisation's banking facilities and cash position, with a view to ensuring the highest levels of risk mitigation and control within the finance function.
This will be a challenging and varied role, involving the following duties and responsibilities:
- cash reporting
- managing & maintaining strong relationships with their banking providers
- managing corporate credit card facilities
- posting and reconciling income and expenditure
- working closely with the treasury function to set up new bank accounts and facilitate any changes to current providers
- bank and cash book reconciliations
- partnering with the acquisition finance team to ensure new revenue streams are integrated appropriately
- assisting with month end activities
This role will suit someone with a background in a larger, higher-volume environment, who is experienced in working to tight deadlines. You will be working with a busy yet highly-supportive team, in a business that is fast-paced and rapidly growing.
The ideal candidate will be available at very short notice, with a view to committing to a 12 month contract. There is however a strong likelihood there will be a more permanent role available as the year progresses.
Please call Jo Payne on for an initial discussion, or click apply.
- cashiering treasury reconciliations cashbook