Senior Accounts Assistant / Ormskirk / Permanent / £23,000 - £24,000/ Career progression and excellent benefits
NC Associates are currently looking to recruit an experienced Senior Accounts Assistant to join our client who are a growing organisation based in Ormskirk. This firm are looking to appoint an experienced Accounts Assistant into this newly created position. You will be joining this friendly, fast paced, team environment where you will ideally be able to hit the ground running!
- Working as part of this experienced team you will be responsible for handling your own purchase ledger
- Processing invoices from start to finish
- This Finance team manage invoices across all core businesses for the group therefore you will be handling complex invoices where attention to detail is crucial
- You will be setting up new suppliers on the system, liaising with suppliers (UK & Internationally)
- Coding, batching and matching invoices
- Processing invoices including monthly reconciliations of supplier statements
- Excellent attention to detail as you will be handling multi-currency invoices
- Bank reconciliations and managing cash flow reports
- Working as part of a team to ensure client SLA/KPI's are met
- Other ad hoc duties required by the team
Essential Experience Required
- Previous Accounts experience is essential
- AAT Qualified
- Exposure handling multi-currency invoices is desirable
- Experienced working to client SLA's s desirable
- Proficient with Microsoft Office including Excel
What's on offer?
This organisation can offer you a strong path for career progression, 24 days holiday plus bank holidays, pension, free parking and working hours Monday to Friday 9am-5pm
Short listing for this role NOW, apply with your CV to this job vacancy!
If you are interested in this opportunity please submit your CV or to learn more about other potential opportunities at this level in the area please contact Lauren at NC Associates. 0151-203-0152
Accounts assistant / Senior Accounts Assistant