Senior Accounts Assistant - Part Time - Flexible Partial Remote Working
Due to expansion, we are recruiting for a Part-Time Senior Accounts Assistant to join the finance team for a successful publishing company. The role is offered on a flexible part-time basis working from home. You will be working closely with the Head of Finance and the team to support the processing of financial transactions. Key responsibilities include:-
• Processing journals accruals, prepayment, depreciation
• Control of deferment account and income accruals
• Providing month end support
• Posting & Reconciliation of bank statements
• Manage accounts payable including purchase order processing and invoicing
• Control of staff expenses, credit card expenditure analysis
• Support monthly payroll processing & submission
Prospective candidates must be AAT qualified or Part Qualified ACCA/CIMA with at least 5 years experience in a similar role coupled with first-rate MS Excel skills. This is an ideal opportunity for someone seeking a part-time role with flexible partial remote working.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
Not quite what you are looking for? Try these similar searches
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'