Along with a friendly family feel, they provide genuine prospects for the right candidate.
They are looking for a Senior Accounts Assistant who will provide a high standard of service to clients, drafting business accounts and ensuring that all statutory requirements, including deadlines, are met. To effectively communicate and act on guidelines issued from HMRC and other agencies on behalf of clients.
• To draft financial statements for client businesses for review
• To draft tax computations and tax returns for client businesses and individuals for review
Additional Responsibilities may include any of the following:
1. Drafting and completion of VAT registration applications and returns
2. Drafting cashflows and forecasts
3. Drafting Accountant’s references for mortgage/loan applications and insurance
4. Drafting reconstituted accounts for clients to present to potential purchasers of their businesses
5. Advising clients on bookkeeping methods and improvements to existing methods
6. Attending SWAT courses and other external and internal training/update courses which are relevant to your clients e.g. Charities, Solicitors
7. Drafting and filing various statutory forms on behalf of client businesses
8. Drafting management accounts for clients
9. Assist with client audits in the office and on site
Knowledge and Experience
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
• Experienced in dealing with clients in person
• IT skills; with working knowledge of Windows applications i.e., Word, Excel, Outlook, and preferably Cloud and Xero
• Ideally with minimum AAT Qualification
• 2/3 years PQE
• Salary depending on experience
Please apply online with your most up-to-date CV, detailing your salary expectations and availability/notice period within your covering letter.
If you have any questions, please email email@example.com
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business