PDC Brands is one of the fastest growing wellness and personal care companies in the world.With a global portfolio of brands across wellness, personal care, and fragrance, our ambition is to bring premium yet accessible product experiences to daily self-care.
We are passionate about creating a workplace that is inclusive and reflects the diversity of the consumers we serve. A place everyone can be their authentic self, and where that authenticity is celebrated. By creating an environment where people from every background feel welcome and safe, we can make PDC Brands a better company - for our employees and our consumers.
Role & Responsibilities
- Supporting month end close processes, such as journals and balance sheet reconciliations
- Preparation of Royalty Statements
- Assisting with Credit Control
- Processing purchasing invoices
- Bank reconciliations
- Other adhoc duties
- 1 years minimum experience working in a similar role
- Good excel skills
- High attention to detail
- Team player
- Hybrid working with minimum 2-3 days in the office per week
- 12 month Maternity cover contract
- Balance Sheet
- Month End Close
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'