Our client are now looking to recruit an experienced Senior Accounts Administrator to join their team.
Our client is a large international services company based on the south coast. They are Investors in People Gold accredited and also have the health and wellbeing award. Our client are committed to employee engagement and development.
What will I need to succeed in this role?
As the ideal Senior Accounts Administrator, you will have experience of working in a busy, deadline driven finance reconciliation role. You will have passed or are currently studying towards a formal accounting qualification i.e. AAT or ACCA.
Desirable skills and experience include:
- Experience in a Bank Reconciliation role
- Experience of working in a financial shared service environment
- Experience working with Oracle or other Finance Systems
What will I be responsible for?
Reporting into the Bank and Reconciliations Manager, the successful Senior Accounts Administrator will be responsible for performing the ledger accounting transactions for a number of our client’s group companies.
Daily tasks will include:
- Accurate and timely reconciliation for all bank accounts
- Accurate and timely accounting and reconciliation for retail revenue related transactional processes, including associated control accounts
- Ensuring all revenues are allocated and posted to the correct bank accounts and respective general ledger and tax codes and to ensure all reconcile to appropriate revenue management systems
- Ensuring all entries are reconciled and accounted within agreed deadlines
- Timely reporting of cash balances to our Treasury Team
Rewards & Benefits
Our client understands that great employees should be rewarded and that is why the successful Senior Accounts Administrator, will be offered:
- Salary of £24,000 -£27,000
- 25 days holidays + bank holidays.
- Subsidised Gym Membership
- Free hot & cold drinks
- Close to public transport links and local amenities
- Group Personal Pension Plan
- Discounts & offers for employees
- Free onsite parking
If the role of Senior Accounts Administrator sounds ideal for you, please click APPLY below to register your interest!
The vacancy you have applied for is being advertised by CVWOW Ltd, the UK's leading, award winning recruitment specialist. No terminology in this advert is intended to be deemed discriminatory. We are happy to accept applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their age, gender, race, religion, disability, sexual orientation or marital status. Full terms and conditions of the CVWOW business can be found on our website.