Senior Accounting Officer - French Speaking
An exclusive opportunity has arisen for a leading investor services group who are looking to grow their company and are in need of a Senior Accounting Officer.
- Pay close attention to detail and know your subject matter as you will be coordinating and executing the day to day accounting and financial operations to meet our tax and legal requirements.
- Managing the bookkeeping of our clients’ and preparing and reviewing the annual financial statements and reports is also another key part of this role.
- Prepare and review the annual financial statements and reports, assist the team/client for the preparation of financial reporting and closing process
- Build strong customer relationships with existing and new clients, banks and other external parties, gaining insight into their needs and delivering customer-centric solutions also ensuring we meet our legal and contractual requirements.
- Ensure we comply and meet our KYC obligations by preparing, monitoring and maintaining robust client files, safeguarding us from potential risks.
The Successful Candidate;
- Have strong communication skills, both verbal and in writing in French and in English;
- Have at least 3-5 years working experience in finance administration with a service provider / experience in account management
- Have a Bachelor or Master degree in Accountancy
- You have strong analytical skills and mature judgment
- You’re Client focused, Organized and Accurate
- Analytical Skills
- Financial Statements
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'