Our client, a leading firm of chartered accountants based in Staffordshire are looking to recruit an ACA or ACCA qualified senior accountant due to continued growth.
This will be a client-facing role working with an exciting client base and great opportunities for progression.
To be considered for this opportunity, you must:
- Be ACCA / ACA qualified
- Ideally have a minimum of 3 years PQE in Practice
- Have extensive experience of preparing year end accounts
Responsibilities for the Senior Accountant will include:
- Acting as first point of contact for a portfolio of clients.
- Preparing / reviewing statutory accounts for sole traders, limited companies and partnerships.
- Assisting clients with cash flow and budgeting.
- Completing / reviewing VAT Returns.
- Preparing Tax Returns.
- Assisting clients with day to day queries.
- Ad hoc project work.
- Supervising junior members of the accounts team and delegating work.
If this role appeals to you and you feel that you have the required experience, please submit your CV to apply.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'