Our client, a growing independent accountancy firm, is recruiting for a Senior Accountant to join its dynamic team at its office on the outskirts of Oxford. This modern, forward-thinking firm provides audit, accountancy, tax and business advisory services throughout Oxfordshire and Thames Valley regions.
As Senior Accountant your responsibilities will include:
- Working with Directors and Managers to maintain client relationships
- Preparation and review of accounts, audits etc.
- Assisting with advisory assignments including business valuations, transactional due diligence and strategic planning
- Workflow pipeline management and monthly billing
- Training junior team members
To be considered for this role you will satisfy the following criteria:
- Be ACCA or ACA qualified or part qualified with a strong educational background
- Experience gained within accountancy practice
- Excellent IT skills (specifically Excel)
- Attention to detail
- Be a strong communicator (both written and verbal)
- The ability to work in a team and use own initiative
The successful candidate will receive a competitive salary and attractive benefits package, flexible working, bonus scheme and 20 days annual leave (plus bank holidays), increasing to 25 with length of service.
Career progression within the firm is encouraged along with comprehensive training provided and CPD as required.
We can only accept applications from candidates that have the right to work in the UK without requiring sponsorship.
Submit your CV for this Senior Accountant role
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
- Communication Skills
- Accounts Preparation
- ACA/ACCA Qualified or Part Qualified
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'