A rapidly growing mid-size firm based in the heart of Harrow are seeking a fully-qualified accountant to join their friendly team which consists of approximately thirty members of staff.
The successful candidate would be liaising with the overseas outsourcing function based in India and would be responsible for reviewing statutory accounts for a mixed portfolio of clients ranging from film production companies, education, pharmaceutical, charities and not for profit, financial services, professional services and HNWI just to name a few.
This role will be for somebody with a hands-on approach when it comes to delivering customer service. You will have continual communication with clients via telephone, email and face-to-face regarding any queries and you will have a proactive attitude when it comes to solving any queries from clients or HMRC.
- ACCA / ACA (or equivalent) Fully Qualified
- At least three years’ experience working in practice
- Fully confident in being able to produce a full set of accounts for clients (although the role will only require for you to review)
- Confident in liaising with customers and HMRC via various mediums
- Excellent communication skills
What they’re offering:
- Competitive salary
- Genuine work-life balance, offices closes early on Fridays
- Private healthcare
- Flexible working available / Remote working available
- Corporation Tax
- Statutory Accounts
- Personal Tax
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'