Full-time Senior Accountant Job Vacancy in Oxford
Are you an experienced Senior Accountant or a Semi Senior Accountant ready for the next step on the career ladder?
Would you like to work with a firm of accountants in Oxford that values its employees and provides a desirable benefits package and flexible working hours? If so, this Senior Accountant role within this expanding and reputable firm of accountants could be for you.
As an ACA or ACCA-qualified accountant, you will already have established yourself within a general accountancy practice and will be looking to progress into a role with management responsibility.
In addition to being a technically competent accountant, you’ll also be a team player, fostering a supportive culture that encourages and celebrates everyone’s hard work and dedication.
Suited to an ambitious and career-oriented individual, this Senior Accountant role will take on managing a team of junior and semi-senior accountants. For the right person, this established and growing firm in Oxfordshire offers excellent progression opportunities.
With a flexible approach, a generous benefits package, and a commitment to your personal development, you’ll feel valued every day.
Senior Accountant Job Purpose
- You’ll manage a portfolio of clients -- nurturing long term relationships.
- You’ll prepare year-end financial statements for a varied client base including Limited Companies, Sole Traders, Partnerships, and Charities.
- You’ll calculate corporation tax and personal tax liabilities and advise on tax planning.
- You’ll manage a team of part-qualified and qualified accountants.
- You’ll share your technical knowledge and experience with colleagues and foster a supportive environment.
- You’ll review the work of your team to ensure quality and accuracy.
- You’ll offer advice and suggestions for improvements to the Senior Management Team/Partners.
Employee Value Proposition For This Accounting Firm
This reputable, multi-office firm of accountants, established for several decades and based in the city of Oxford.
The organisation has experienced ongoing organic growth and is looking to expand headcount further by adding to its already talented team of accountants.
This business’s culture centres around hard work, success, recognition and fun. It has a well-established and varied client portfolio and dedicates itself to providing excellent professional and friendly customer service levels.
The working environment is friendly and supportive. The company offers personal and career development support, with excellent progression opportunities.
Employee Benefits As A Senior Accountant
- Salary of £35,000 to £45,000.
- Flexible working hours.
- A fun, friendly and supportive environment.
- Generous holiday entitlement.
- Career development and progression opportunities.
Senior Accountant Job Requirements
- You’ll be ACCA/ACA qualified and be committed to your continued professional development.
- You’ll have a demonstrable background within an established and reputable accountancy firm(s).
- You’ll strive to deliver customer excellence.
- You’ll be comfortable working directly with and meeting clients.
- You’ll have strong technical capabilities and possess excellent attention to detail.
- You’ll be a team player who can motivate and inspire others.
- You’ll have excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- You’ll act as the go-to person concerning all accounts preparation.
- You’ll have a can-do attitude and the ability to make things happen.
About Public Practice Recruitment Ltd
Public Practice Recruitment Ltd is a specialist recruitment agency which works exclusively with accountancy firms in the UK.
- Accountancy Firm
- Statutory Accounts
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'