AJ Chambers are exclusively working with an established accountancy firm currently recruiting for a Senior Practice Accountant for a position within their highly reputable company.
We are looking for a driven individual with a passion for their business who wants to progress and grow along with the firm.
The role of the Senior Accountant includes:
- Producing accounts from client records/software reporting directly to Director/ Manager level.
- Preparation of corporation and personal tax returns
- Balance sheet reconciliations and account disclosures
- Having a basic understanding of tax
- Dealing with clients and queries
- Visiting clients when necessary
- Bookkeeping, VAT and management accounts
- Types of accounts include: Limited Companies, Partnerships & Sole Traders
- Salary: £36,000 +
- Working hours for the role of the Senior Accountant are 9:00am - 5:30pm, Monday - Friday
- Location: Southend on Sea
- Job Type: Permanent
- Career progression available
- Study support provided if desired
As a Senior Accountant, the following would be beneficial:
- Working towards an accounting qualification (further study costs could be included in salary package)
- Practice experience essential
- IT competent
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- The ability to manage workload and prioritise work
- Good attention to detail
- Have a positive and enthusiastic attitude
For further information on this role, please apply direct or contact Darren Buckley at AJ Chambers for a confidential discussion
- Accountancy Firm
- Limited Companies
- Management Accounts
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'