Senior Accountant | £25,000 - £35,000 | Flexible working hours available | Barnsley
Long established, growing pratice based in Barnsley are looking for an experienced Senior Accountant to join their team.
This is a a professional, ambitious firm, with a close group of colleagues in a welcoming environment.? There is a genuine opportunity for a flexible work/life balance and there is also career progression available for the right person.
You will enjoy working in a collaborative team and enjoy working closely with clients to provide excellent customer services
There is a broad and interesting portfolio of clients that is growing daily. You will work closely with the partners and enjoy managing, coaching and mentoring 2 other junior members of staff, supporting them through their AAT qualifications.
Your remit will include:
- Preparation of limited company, partnership and sole trader accounts
- Preparation and submission of VAT Returns
- Corporation Tax/ Self Assessment returns
- Bookkeeping and other ad hoc responsibilities
The company requires
As Senior Accountant you will have:
- Completed ACCA or ACA
- A solid foundation in accounts preparation
- Ideally 3 or more years' experience in a professional environment.
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent customer focused skills
- Experience with mentoring / managing junior members of staff
If you would like to be considered for the Senior Accountant role in Barnsley, please click 'apply now' or contact our team direct.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'